This is the summary of the last week that the guys from Sweden, Germany and Italy spent in Sardinia. At the end Sport Events Made Us Friends !!
During their third day in the city of Dinkelsbühl the athletes experienced the mountain bike race, exactly what they have been prepared for.
In the morning all the students met at the the Mutschach forest to get ready for the Mountain bike race.
Later they have been divided into four mixed team and competed on a relay race.
Once it finished, they went back to school for lunch and then they played some games and quizzes.
The day finished with splashes of water between the guys.
Two days left to take off to Germany, we are ready to show you the new italian team!
After living a week in Sweden knowing their traditions and routine, face to face with the Swedish and German guys some of the Italian team speak about their thoughts and experiences in the ice land.
- Gaia Conti (15 years old): it has been a beautiful experience that I will never forget, one of those things to tell to your kids when you’re a parent. I saw new and amazing places. I met wonderful people that I can’t wait to see again.
- Luca Masia (14 years old): it has been an amazing experience where I saw a place that I’d never seen before! It’s a wonderful place as the people living there that are amazing. I really hope to see them again soon.
- Salvatore Milia (15 years old): An amazing trip where I met splendid people that made me spend a magnificent week and made me feel good every time. I can’t wait to see you again in September, my Swedish and German friends, to live new experiences together. THANK YOU. A special thanks to Gabriel and his family.
- Elena Masia (15 years old): It has been a fantastic experience, I met wonderful people and enjoyed everything! I miss my Swedish and German friends, and my host family too. Maybe, in a few years I could go in Sweden to see again those amazing people and that country! Thank you for everything !!
- Claudio Lepore (16 years old): I lived a dream week with you guys, you have been amazing, maybe one week it’s not enough to say that Sweden, the Swedish and German guys are stuck in my heart. Thank you for all the things that you did for us! I hope to see you often, not just September. See you soon my guys !!
- Daniele Busia (16 years old): Being a press didn’t change anything. I didn’t play floorball but I lived like every guy who played. They have been amazing, the warmth and the love they gave, were extraordinary. I especially thanks my host family, they made me and Erica feel at home. See you in September guys!!
- Roberto Tilocca (15 years old): It has been a wonderful trip, they are too funny and we’ve become friends since the first second, I will always remember you. I’ll miss the runs for the bus, the laughs at school, the amazing places we saw and the FIFA games with Max, that I thank for his hospitality and his parents too. We’ll see again in September, and I’m sure that we will spend another wonderful week. Bye guys, I love you !!
- Alessandra Ragas (15 years old): Oh my god what to say, it’s really hard to find the right words to describe how much I am thankful for all the time we spent together. First of all to Emma and her family that I will never forget. I’ll miss a lot laughing with you, fighting with the snow balls (ending up to the hospital) making pranks to each other and watching the amazing views that I’ve always dreamt about. I can’t wait to see you all again, and to go beyond my sadness I know that I’ll see you all again! I love you guys !!
- Matteo Fadda (15 years old): It has been an extraordinary holiday! I thank every guy to let us know the places and make us live new adventures. You Swedes and Germans have been too much funny, I can’t wait to see you again and come back in Sweden that is stuck in my heart. Thank you all guys especially Martin and his family who has been amazing !!
- Teacher Fiori: We enjoyed everything, from the skiing, to the sauna, even class work. I feel very grateful to the Swedish families that welcomed everybody as their own kids: they have been warm and thoughtful. The colleagues at Myrsjöskolan made me feel really at home, with their wonderful organization and usual friendship and it was great working with the German ones, we learnt a lot from each other. The kids were awesome: Swedes, Italians and Germans behaved extraordinary well, making us all teachers extremely proud. I feel personally and professionally fulfilled by this experience. Well done everybody!
In this new video you’re going to know the Italian teachers who are going to join the project in Sweden! Watch it all for a funny moment!😉
We asked some questions to Luigi Marras (PE teacher in Porto Torres) and Daniel Kölborn (ex PE teacher in Sweden). Here the answers!